2012 AHP Conference Update
More than 1,100 participants from across the globe convened in Boston for the 45th Annual Association for Healthcare Philanthropy (AHP) International Conference for four days of networking and educational opportunities. Below are some highlights and photos from the conference provided by our own Betsy Cross.
During the AHP Annual Meeting Betsy Cross and Jeff McDaniel were pleased to accept the following awards of behalf of AHP-New England:
- Highest Percent Membership Growth
- Highest Percent of Membership Goal
- Highest Percent of Membership Net Increase
- Highest Number of Individuals Participating in AHP Foundation
- Highest Percentage Over Donor Goal in AHP Foundation Campaign
A big thanks to Jeff McDaniel, AHP Regional Membership Chair and Veronica Rose, CFRE AHP Regional Foundation Chair for their efforts!
New England members of AHP gathered at the Regional Breakfast to congratulate our own Susan J. Doliner, FAHP, CFRE on her election to Chair of AHP. You can read more about Sue and her election to AHP here. AHP International members from Australia, Mexico and Bermuda also joined in the breakfast.