The New England Association for Healthcare Philanthropy is a not-for-profit professional membership association for people engaged in the business of raising money for non-profit healthcare organizations. Through the NEAHP, members enjoy the rewards of an organization that networks, educates and keeps members up-to-date with resources available within the health care philanthropy field.
The Association for Healthcare Philanthropy and the New England Association for Healthcare Philanthropy share a primary obligation to serve the lifelong professional needs of their collective memberships and communicating directly with their respective members.
AHP and NEAHP are partners in the field of health care development, but are separate organizations operating independently. AHP and NEAHP partner to provide regional education and targeted regional resources to members of both organizations.
The NEAHP Membership Year runs from January 1st - December 31st.
Annual Membership Fee: $125.00
*Note: Memberships are $125 per person. Get your colleagues to join! Each member has access to the benefits outlined below.
How to Join:
or Download a mail-in application
- Invitation to the Annual Educational Conference.
- Earn credit toward CFRE accreditation by attending NEAHP educational programs.
- Subscription to the NEAHP Newsletter.
- Access to our online discussion list.
- Online membership database.
- Archive of educational articles, such as those below, written by our members:
- So What's Major?
- Bolstering Healthcare Fundraising in Times of Economic Uncertainty
- Have you heard the buzz about gift annuities?
- How to Write a Compelling Case Statement: Adding Definition to Your Statement is Essential
- Accountability & Benchmarking for Philanthropic Results in Health Care
- Creating an Effective Case Statement for your Non-Profit
- When Two Legs Aren't Enough: Marketing, Development, Public Relations
- Archive of Legislative Affairs reports
- Ability to place job postings for your organization on the NEAHP website.
- Great networking and educational opportunities.
Click here to download the membership brochure.